MS Computer Science (Specialisation in Cybersecurity) @ Boston University, class of ‘24
- Solidity @ Ignite Tournaments (Nov 2021-October 2022)
- Core contributor to the gameFi protocol.
- Internally auditing the code (bugs, vulnerabilities, optimisation) with a 30% increase in performance, and scoping out 10+ vulnerabilities
- CI/CD using GitHub Actions, Code reviews, End-to-End Unit Tests (100% coverage)
- Ex-Software Engineer @ DeFi Alliance (May 2021-Oct 2021)
- Developed web3grants.co - A product to aggregate all grant programs in the web3, crypto research space
- 12000 Monthly visitors at one point with no glitches
- React + Node (TypeScript) + Postgres + RailwayApp
- Project is not active anymore
- Intern (Cosmos SDK, GoLang, Rust) @ Persistence
- Writing Rust and GoLang code and docs
- Contributing to internal tooling
- Building internal docs for in-use frameworks
Things I’ve built!
- Computer Science educator volunteer for Match Charter public school
- Fellow @ Ethereum India Fellowship
- Mentee @ HyperLedger Cactus (May 2022-Aug 2022)
- Main contributor to a 4 hour long tech talk presentation and demo building for Hyperledger Cactus product, use cases and examples.
- Project Head @ VIT Linux User Group
- Intern @ Superbolter and ACS Business Digital (~2 months each)
- Mentor: GirlScript Summer of Code
- Youth Red Cross VIT volunteer